Powered by EnergyStockMovers.com
We added 1 stock to our Energy Stock Watchlist today because they are receiving Bullish Sentiment from investors and financial bloggers.
In addition, they are generating positive media buzz and/or have insider trading signals which came to our attention. This list below is subject to change on a daily basis, so please be sure you subscribe to our email newsletter.
Global Water Resources, GWRS
Summary: Global Water Resources, Inc. is a water resource management company. It owns and operates regulated water, wastewater and recycled water utilities. Global Water Resources, Inc. is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Last Price: $13.51
- Price Change: $0.85, 6.71%
- Yearly Gain: -26.86%
- Market Cap: $302.15M
- P/E Ratio: 58.206
Here are 3rd party ratings for GWRS:
- TipRanks.com: Moderate Buy
- TradingView.com: Strong Buy
- Yahoo! Finance: Bullish Short-Term Outlook
- Barchart.com: Weak sell
- Zacks.com: Buy, Bottom 43% (142 out of 251)
- News Sentiment: Very Bullish
- Blogger Consensus: Bullish
- Media Buzz: Very High
- Insider Signal: Positive
- Investor Sentiment: Very Positive
- Hedge Fund signal: Neutral
If you are interested in GWRS or any stocks within the Utilities sector, you might want to click here and check out this report. The stock market is extremely volatile, and you need to do your own research on GWRS before you decide to make any investment.
Click here for chart >>
Thanks for reading!